Now Available from CARVER Custom a 9MM 2 port compensator for your M&P factory threaded suppressor barrel. These comps were designed to fit the countour of the Full Size slide and to appear as an extension of the slide plus to fit the longer suppressor barrel. The compensators are made out of tough 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum and have Type 2 anodizing in two colors: Black and Silver.
Benefits of this compensator include:
- Large expansion chamber leading into 1 retaining port
- Porting on the sides, allows more air to rush into the compensator, pushing more exhaust up, allowing more control of the muzzle
- Comp weight 1.1 oz
- Guiderod channel under compensator
- Controls muzzle flip and recoil up to 40% dependent upon type of factory ammunition used or handload equivalent.
- Stylish and effective!!
- Excellent for IPSC minor loads
This comp is threaded for 1/2 x 28 tpi suppressor barrels which are about a 1/4" longer than our KKM compensator barrels. This comp was designed to fit an M&P factory threaded barrel that's intended for a suppressor. Normal length of a factory M&P threaded barrel is 4.725" whereas our KKM threaded barrels ares 4.655". This comp is about 1/4" longer than our other comps for compensator barrels but they are just as efficient. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 904-800-6333, ext 2 or emaill us at [email protected]
When using the CARVER Custom compensator system, you will need to use a lighter recoil spring to compromise the slide speed since the compensators are so efficient. The comp will reduce the amount of energy normally utilized by the slide to recycle. Springs recommended with CARVER comps are:
- 12-13 lb spring for soft 9MM ammunition up to 130K PF Recoil springs
- 13-14 lb spring for +P 9MM ammunition up to 150K PF
NOTICE: 115 Grain Factory ammunition will function the slide properly when using our 2 Port Comp. The compensator is so efficient that the use of a 12 lb spring or more is recommended.