Competition Series Compensator
Polished stainless steel
Let's face it, comps are easy to make. Perfecting them is the hard part.
Our original Recoil Eliminator will always be the benchmark for compensator performance. Every new comp design we develop strives to measure up while keeping a slimmer profile.
Tweaked over multiple iterations for the minimal 9mm gas profile, our Vertical Port Competition Compensator lineup makes for a flat-shooting PCC. With vertical ports precisely tuned to eliminate muzzle flip, these comps shoot flat and hold neutral. For the hungry competitor, that means getting back on target cracking followup shots as fast as possible.
Package includes compensator, crush washer and instruction sheet.
- Extremely balanced and neutral fire
- Redirects muzzle gasses to cancel out a large portion of recoil impulse
- Provides dramatically improved sight recovery for faster follow-up shots
- Minimized muzzle rise
- Reduced recoil fatigue
- Longer design to allow for pin-and-weld installation on shorter barrels
- SOF/Tactical/USPSA Limited legal
- Material: 416 stainless
- Finish: Polished
- Weight: 4.0 oz.
- Thread Pitch: 1/2-36 TPI
- Nut Diameter: .750" OD
- Comp OD: .850" OD
- Length: 2.95"
- Exit: .350