You can expect your trigger pull length to be reduced by over 50% with reduced takeup, creep, overtravel, and reset. Weight will vary between 3.5 and 4.5 depending on which springs are installed.
Everything you’ll receive with this kit:
- Cradle Trigger – slightly curved trigger specifically designed to reduce both real and felt travel. Hard point overtravel stop built-in. Machined from 4140 steel and QPQ anti-friction coated.
- Hardened Sear – our machined sear is designed to be well fixed around the pivot pin to keep it aligned. Optimized to reduce creep. Made from 17-4 stainless steel, hardened to H900 spec, and Nickel Boron Nitride anti-friction coated.
- Chrome Disconnector – our machined disconnector is hardened to reduce the wear associated with the stock part. Made from 17-4 Stainless steel, H900 heat treated, and chrome finished to sub-10u surface.
- Trigger Bar – our trigger bar is optimized with a hard point takeup stop that will never degrade or become loose like set screws can. Hand polished and contoured to reduce friction.
- Striker – our striker is optimized with machining, contouring, and polishing steps to greatly reduce creep.
- Springs – you get a total of 10 springs; four trigger bar springs and six sear springs allowing you to customize your trigger pull weight to meet your needs.