- Used by the Wilson Custom Shop
- Weighs just over 90 grains
- Pad is machined from aircraft grade aluminum
- Wilson Combat® three-hole skeletonized design
- Matte silver finish on pad
- Bow is hardened stainless steel
- Polished bow to reduce bow to frame friction
- Adjustable over travel screw for precision adjustment
- Minor fitting required
Weighing in at a little over 90 grains, the Ultralight trigger is an absolute necessity for a light yet safe competition trigger job or to produce the ultra-crisp trigger pull that Wilson "Tactical" pistols are noted for. The pad is machined from aircraft grade aluminum with a serrated front and our trademark three-hole skeletonized design. It is then given a low luster silver matte finish. The bow is hardened stainless steel which has been polished to reduce bow to frame friction. It features an adjustable over travel screw for precision over travel adjustment. This is our finest long adjustable match trigger. Minor fitting required.
NOTE: Wilson Combat® triggers are skeletonized to reduce "trigger bounce" which is rough on a fine trigger job and downright dangerous with a very light trigger pull. Using our triggers, a competent pistolsmith can adjust the trigger pull to safely meet your shooting needs. For carry or competition, you can't beat Wilson Combat® triggers.
Package Includes: Trigger, 6-32 x 5/16" Set Screw, 1/16" Allen Wrench