Machined to the same exacting tolerances as our bolt carriers, this third generation 9mm bolt assembly eliminates the need for a central mass (slug) to readily function with our 9mm JP Silent Captured Spring without compromising bolt weight and reliability. In fact, when combined with our JPSCS-9MM, you have the heaviest, most reliable 9mm operating system that dramatically reduces bolt bounce while improving accuracy.
This bolt assembly is heavier than the Rock River Arms 9mm bolt with its central mass removed. When used in conjunction with the Silent Captured Spring, the complete JP 9mm operating system is slightly heavier than the complete RRA bolt and buffer, some of the bolt mass having been transferred to the SCS in our system.
New to this revision is compatibility with our line of short-stroke Silent Captured Springs. This bolt assembly will provide reliable last-round lockback with any compatible receiver such as our GMR-15™.
- Reduced stroke length for faster firing impulse when used with JPSCS2-9MM
- Last-round lockback compatibility
- Corrosion-resistant 416SS construction
- Designed for optimal function with JPSCS2-9MM for a heavier operating system that reduces bolt bounce while improving reliability and accuracy
- Tighter firing pin channel to reduce pin wear
- High polish stainless cosmetic finish
- Includes firing pin and retainer pin
Use of this bolt requires a 9mm Silent Captured Spring or 9mm buffer and spring. It will not function with standard AR-15 buffer components.
This bolt assembly is compatible with both Colt SMG-style magazines and Glock pistol magazines.
This bolt assembly is also compatible with our JP side-charging uppers.