Looking for a full featured chronograph at an economical price? The ProChrono LTD ballistic chronograph has all the on-board features and accuracy of our DLX model, only without Bluetooth connectivity
The new generation of our popular ProChrono model based on a time proven design that has been measuring "almost anything that shoots" since 1985! Great for firearms, shotguns, archery, airguns, and paintball.
Everything is included for outdoor use. For indoor use, we recommend our optional Indoor Lighting System (part# CEI-4100). Requires one 9 volt alkaline battery for operation (not included).
- Internal and external refinements with updates to the circuitry and enclosure design
- Built in full featured operating system with multiple shot string memory and statistics
- Sensing system compatible with a wide variety of light conditions and projectiles
- Faster internal shot clock for improved accuracy to +/- .5% or better
- Made in the USA quality at an affordable price
- Two year warrantee against defects in material and workmanship, and a 1/2 price repair guarantee
- Over 30 years of experience in chronograph design and manufacturing
- Replaceable Alkaline 9 volt battery power (not included) for 20+ hours of operation
- Quality accessories and replacement parts at a reasonable price
- Made in USA with real service and support
- Velocity Range: 20 – 9,999 feet per second
- Temperature Range: 20-100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Size: 16" x 4" x 3-1/4"
- Weight: 2.1 lbs.
- Battery Required: One 9-volt alkaline battery
- Battery Life: Approx. 20 hours of operation
- Current Consumption: Approx. 15mA
- Tripod Mounting Hole Thread Size: 1/4" - 20
- Guide Wire Size: 3/16" x 16"
- Memory Capacity: Up to 9 strings of up to 99 shots each
- Review Statistics Capability: Individual shot velocities, High, Low, Average, Extreme Spread, and Standard Deviation
- Minimum Time Between Shots: 500 mSec
- Shot Timing Resolution: 31 nSec (8000 counts @ 4,000fps) Crystal Controlled
- Accuracy: +/-.5% of measured velocity or better